Maintenance Electrician Days- Monday-Friday
- Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
- King's Lynn
- 30,000 - 30,000
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Excellent role on offer for an experienced maintenance electrician looking to receive excellent training and work for a highly prestigious, market leading company.
Are you an experienced maintenance electrician who has a background in servicing and repairing plant or heavy machinery? Are you 18th edition electrically qualified?
Due to the winning of several new contracts and in line with continued growth plans; this market leader in the heavy industry is looking for a maintenance electrician to join its high tech plant. The company is looking for an experienced individual for the servicing and maintenance on all plant.
You will be working in a highly skilled engineering team servicing and repairing plant. You will be providing reactive maintenance and PPM on all equipment on site.
This position would ideally suit a candidate who has strong electrical skills working on plant or heavy machinery. You will have 18th edition electrical qualification. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to work for a highly prestigious, leading company.
- Working in a highly skilled engineering team
- Ensuring all plant and equipment is maintained and serviced within specified time limits
- You will be working 8:30 - 5pm Monday - Friday
- &163;30&39;000 &43; Overtime &43; 26 days Holiday &43; Overtime &43; Extensive Training
The person required:
- Experience of maintenance of plant and equipment
- Knowledge of electrical standards including 18th edition
- HNC or equivalent in a mechanical or electrical discipline
If you are applying for this vacancy please attach your CV in Microsoft Word format, unfortunately we cannot accept PDF files and doing so will hinder your application.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed