Due to a large increase in client requirements we are now looking for an ambitious and driven recruitment resourcer to join the team at Ashley Kate.
Supporting an established team of HR & Finance Consultants you will be involved a wide variety of recruitment focused tasks from :
- Conducting searches for candidates via a variety of technique including database searching, direct head hunting, job board searching and effective use of social media
- Conducting in-depth interviews with potential candidates, enabling more accurate matches to be made to vacancies.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the role and ensuring that they are right for the role.
- Organising interviews and meetings between clients and candidates
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with candidates through providing a high calibre of service
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- To adhere to all administration procedures, especially with regards to candidate compliance and maintaining the company database
Recruitment Resourcer - About you
- Ideally you will have worked in a customer focused environment and be comfortable with speaking to candidates
- Proactive, highly motivated with a "can do" attitude
- You will need to be PC literate
- Ability to prepare spread sheets and presentations
With over 20 years&39; focusing on HR & Finance Recruitment and being part of the wider Nicholas Associates Group a &163;100 million turnover business we are keen to speak to people who are passionate about providing a top quality level of service to clients and candidates alike.
The team at Ashley Kate bring vast industry experience in recruitment, an unwavering focus on candidate quality and complete dedication to client relationships. We provide a flexible range of recruitment and consultancy services and you could now play a big part in our ambitious growth plans.
We employ passionate, achievement-orientated people and offer a comprehensive range of benefits including;
Competitive basic salary
Excellent uncapped commission structure
Professional development and training
Free car parking
Supportive team environment
If you are looking for a new career challenge and want to make a real impact get in touch with us now by contacting Jacqui Wall