- Machine Mart
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is an exciting new senior role based in our central Nottingham head office.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will co-ordinate the delivery of multi channel and multi media campaigns in line with the annual company marketing plan.
This is a challenging role where you will be responsible for the development of strategic campaigns, ensuring that they are delivered within budget and to timescales whilst monitoring their effectiveness. The successful candidate will manage an internal team and in conjunction with this team form relationships with external suppliers and agencies.
- Using research to develop marketing strategy and planning
- Tracking marketing and sales data to create reports for senior executives
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop plans across all media channels
- Support and promote the creative development of promotional materials including catalogues, website content, adverts, e-mails and many other marketing related projects.
- Control over departmental budget to develop cost-effective plans.
- Build and maintain relationships with various media types and agencies
- Copywriting , editing and proof reading for a wide range of marketing materials including PR, web, catalogue, e-mail and social media content
- Overall co-ordination of company communications
What you'll need - skills and experience:
- Ideally either a marketing or business related degree
- Experience within the hard goods sector and some knowledge of our product range would be an advantage
- Previous marketing management experience in a bricks and clicks retail business
- A keen eye for design
- Strong awareness of marketing and promotional techniques
- Excellent written, numerical and communication skills