Commercial Account Handler
- Employment Specialists Ltd
- 25,000 - 28,000
- Finance & Accounts
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Commercial Account Handler, Cambridge &163;25,000 - &163;28,000 (FTE) (Part Time)
Our Client, a successful and well known Broker, is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Handler for their Small Commercial Clients Team.
This role would be perfect for someone returning to work, or someone who wants some flexibility in their hours.
Our Client offers an attractive benefits package and a proven interest in career development within a proactive team environment which all means that this really is an opportunity for you to utilise your experience and progress.
Areas of Responsibility
- Placing multi-class programmes of insurance for a portfolio clients
- Servicing and administering this portfolio, including:-
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
- Undertaking renewal broking exercises, including:-
- Updating risk information
- Negotiating with insurers
- Liaising with the Account Executive or Account Director
- Developing and maintaining strong client and insurer relationships
- Providing technical expertise across a broad range of commercial insurance business
- Occasional client visits in support of the Account Executive or Account Director
- Good all round commercial insurance experience with knowledge across a range of classes of business
- A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- The ability to support colleagues in a close team environment.
- Excellent organisational skills