Senior Marketing Executive
- TIME Appointments Ltd
- 30,000 - 30,000
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our leading client within Ipswich are looking to add a creative Senior Marketing Executive to their team. You will be responsible for managing and delivering a broad range of marketing initiatives to support the marketing and PR strategy. This business is a leading firm in the area and have a exceptional employee retention rate. They are an employer of choice in the area and have continued to recruit through this tough time - which shows their resilience in the market.
- Oversee integrated marketing campaigns across various channels and audiences, including email campaigns, social media, website content, survey production and other marketing materials
- Responsible for content creation, production and distribution of communications across audiences
- Manage company social media channels to help increase brand awareness and expand reach
- Maintain and develop the Marketing suite of literature and content, adhering to company brand drive new business sales
- Operate effectively within budget guidelines
Key Skills & Requirements;
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths.
- Marketing degree or equivalent is desired but not essential.
- Experience of working in Financial Services or similarly regulated industry is ideal.
- Proven experience of working in a marketing team/department (1 to 3 years' experience) is essential