- Spire Healthcare
- 18,000 - 18,500
- Catering & Hospitality
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Chef | Catering | Customer Service | Cambridge | Permanent | 37.5 hours per week | &163;18,500 per year
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital is looking for a Chef to join our fantastic catering department. Responsible for preparing a varied menu, you will generally work Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm or 11am - 7pm and on average one weekend in four.
At Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital, we provide comprehensive diagnostic services and treatments in a comfortable and relaxed private hospital environment. You can get fast access to consultants who are experts in their field and can provide you with personalised treatments, all in a safe environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
Our catering team are responsible for providing exceptional food quality for our patients and staff based on our central corporate menu. Your role will involve food preparation through to the cooking of a range of meals using fresh ingredients.
Who we&39;re looking for:
- You will need to have a relevant catering qualification
- Experience working as a chef is a key requirement
- Experience in corporate catering would be of benefit but not a necessity
- The flexibility to work shifts on our rota
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- &39;Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of &163;50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.