Analytics Business Development Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Due to continued growth, MHR Analytics are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to sell our market leading Analytics to new business and existing customers; delivering a sales target focused on Software and Service Sales.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we&39;re powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We're driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we&39;ll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Want to be part of something incredible? OneMHR
- Deliver consultative sales in support of the customer's bigger goals to reach more Analytics in many areas of an organisation via implementing best practices in the overall solution in selling software and consultancy packages.
- Achieve agreed revenue targets by maintaining and developing close, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial sales relationships with prospects and customers.
- Motivate and support customers so as to create, maintain and increase revenues for the company
- Focus on creating reselling revenue generating partners.
- Extensive involvement in market analysis in promoting marketing activities and developing prospects, identifying new marketing and analysing product fit and pricing positions is also a pre-requisite
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing teams of any relevant business intelligence gained by engaging with prospects and / or customers
- Monitor, review and report on Prospects / Customers lead development, conversion, marketing and sales achievement against business plans
- Produce a regular sales forecast for senior management review
- Ensure that customers understand that MHR Analytics is committed to helping them achieve their objectives as well as its own.
- Create and maintain professional business relationships (partnerships) with all key internal staff, understanding and analysing business dynamics to ensure the business can achieve its overall business objectives
- Proven experience of Software and Service sales
- Experience in Analytics tools (including report writing, dashboards or databases) and/or HR and Payroll systems
- Understanding of data, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
- What makes MHR a great place to work, isn't novelties or gimmicky job titles, it's our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they're proud of.
- We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
- With over 35 years' experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We've invested &163;20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
- We're flexible, we embrace change and as we're still owned by the original founders. We're incredibly proud of what we we've built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.