- The One Group
- 25,000 - 25,000
- Administration & Secretarial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client who is highly regarded in the agricultural sector, based in the outskirts of Ely is rapidly growing and looking for an experienced Administrator join the team ASAP. Are you someone who thrives in the fast-paced/ transactional environment and would love to join a small friendly team? Then this role may just be for you
Core duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Provide administrative support to the wider operations team if required including with tasks such as raising Po&39;s, so&39;s and receipting deliveries
- Arrange soil sampling
- Distributing planting plans and field maps to managers
- Recording information such as chemical and fertiliser use
- Keeping customers up to date
- Land rent cashflow and forecasting using excel and NetSuite
- Ensuring stock levels are correct
- Updating prices
- Gather information from colleagues when needed for audits
If you a sort of person who pride yourself in customer service, communication and organisational skills, this role may be just for you.
This role will be offering a salary circa &163;25,000 depending on experience.
Due to location, you must be able to drive and have a vehicle.
As this is an urgent requirement starting the role ASAP, we can only accept applications from immediate candidates.
For more information, please call Inga on .