Senior Architectural Technician Associate level
- Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
- 45,000 - 55,000
- Construction & Building Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Rare and exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician project management experience looking to join an expanding company as an Associate where you will work on technically interesting projects and have an opportunity to progress up to Director level within the next 2-3 years.
Are you a Senior Architectural Technician with a background within the commercial sector? Do you have experience managing and leading a team of people whilst being the project lead on complex projects?
This prestigious award winning company specialise in the design, development and construction of commercial works which are split between commercial builds, pharmaceutical and food factories, transportation, redevelopments and retail fit outs. They have remained profitable throughout the pandemic and have ambitious growth plans moving forward. Due to a forthcoming retirement, they are now looking to recruit an Associate to join their loyal and close knit team.
As an Associate you will lead the Architects and Technologists to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the high quality required. You will be working a number of different projects at any time and you will be reviewing work using mostly Revit & AutoCAD software. At times you may also be required to draw and get involved in technical detailing when required.
This is a varied role where no two weeks are the same therefore the ideal candidate will be already at Associate level or be looking to progress into one who is looking to work on technically interesting projects whilst working for a close knit business where you will have an opportunity to progress into Directorship in 2-3 years.
- Senior Architectural Technician (Looking to step up to Associate level)
- Responsible for taking projects through planning, detailed design, tendering and attending site meetings
- Leadership and mentoring the team of architects and technologists
- Progression to Directorship within 2-3 years
- &163;45,000 - &163;55,000 &43; 25 Days Holiday
- Senior Architectural Technician
- Varied Experience within a commercial environment
- Must have leadership and mentoring experience
- Looking to take a step into a senior role
- Looking to join a growing business where you can progress
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.