- Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
- Pharmaceutical & Science
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Commutable from: Lincoln, Horncastle, Louth, Market Rasen, Sleaford, Boston
&163;24,000 to &163;28,000 &43; Pension Scheme &43; Healthcare &43; Company Benefits
Are you from a Chemistry background and are you looking to head up the Lab teams for an industry leading company that will invest in your career; where you will become an expert in the industry?
On offer is a varied and autonomous position where you will be Managing Lab teams across 2 sites and will continue to grow the team.
The company are part of a wider group that operate across the globe. They are specialists in the manufacture and supply of a range of products sold across the UK and overseas.
This would suit someone with an understanding of Analytical Chemistry degree or relevant ideally with previous experience in working within a laboratory.
- Ensuring laboratory compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and other laboratory accreditations
- Development and validation of analytical methods whilst supervising lab staff and monitoring their performance
- Full training given on lab protocols and training on any specialist equipment
- Relevant qualification in Chemistry or a related field
- Must have a background in Chemistry and worked in an industrial lab environment
- Ideally you will have experience of ICP-OES and Segmented Flow Analysis (CFA)
Laboratory Manager, Manager, Lab Assistant, Chemistry, Quality Control, Lincoln, Horncastle, Louth, Market Rasen, Sleaford, Boston
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone