Digital Account Manager
- Lawrence Dean Recruitment Ltd
- 30,000 - 40,000
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Digital Account Manager (Agency)
Successful Marketing Agency with a fantastic local reputation are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join them to expand and strengthen their digital marketing and paid search services.
Digital Account Manager (Agency) - The Role
You will have proven experience in managing all aspects of paid advertising, and be responsible for:
- Managing customer accounts, building strong and long lasting relationships
- All things PPC - you will need to have a hands on approach and be an expert in this are for the business
- Preparing strategies that maximise results, monitoring and optimising campaigns to elevate performance
- Managing client budgets and overseeing the production of reports and analytics
- Leading, coaching and developing junior members of the team - developing the team as customer accounts grow
- Keeping up to date with, and taking advantage of new trends
- Delivering clear ROI on PPC spend for multiple client accounts rather then pure engagement
- Working closely with clients to build long-term working partnerships
Digital Account Manager (Agency) - The Person
- Above all you will need to thrive in a fast-paced, client-facing role that requires you to identify and react quickly to opportunities
- You will want to be part of something This is a great opportunity for someone who is hard-working, self-motivated, and passionate about the opportunity to carve out an exciting future in a small organisation with big plans
- Experience wise you will need a proven track record in achieving campaign results, namely return on investment and conversions from campaigns
- You will need to be Google Ads qualified, as well as having used Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- You will need to be proactive and innovative - always looking out for new idea and innovations within paid search
- You need to enjoy developing and nurturing client relationships - being naturally curious with great communications skills
Digital Account Manager (Agency - The Benefits
- Salary &163;30,000 - 40,000 dependent on experience
- Full-time, permanent role
- The ability to work from home part of the time if you want to
- Holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Opportunity to be part of a fun, successful team
- Beautiful office environment with free on-site parking
- Unlimited personal development/progression opportunities
- Health & wellbeing package
Thank you for your application.
When you apply please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as these can slow down the application process and your details may not be picked up for the position you are applying for.
It is also helpful if you could you let us know where you are currently based, or which locations you are happy to work in as well as your required salary and notice period.
Sign up to Lawrence Dean Recruitment's website to receive job notifications and hear about all our latest vacancies.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.