We are looking for a personable, telesales professional to join our expanding team. In this role, you will provide expert advice and information to our potential customers regarding a variety of products and services offered by our company and clients. You will play a key role in increasing our profitability and sales revenue through excellence in customer service and an informed, consultative approach to selling and client conversion.
As a telephone sales executive you'll be expected to sell the products and services of the company by calling prospective clients. Working within a team of other sales executives you'll be set targets and strategies by the team supervisor.
- Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling
- Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them
- Conducting sales presentations through the phone and screen sharing
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
- Creating and updating activity reports
Want a career in sales? Then this is the place to start. Telesales executive roles are where many sales professionals learn the ropes, and those who have worked and been successful in these positions are often highly sought after.
Other qualities that will help you up this career ladder are:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
Please call and speak to Faye Whitworth on 01843602277 or email your CV to email@example.com
Part-time hours: 34.5 per week
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place