Hamstreet Garden Centre – Assistant Manager
We’re looking for an Assistant Garden Centre Manager to help guide our existing team, whilst maintaining the high levels of customer service we are renowned for.
Previous management experience, preferably within a retail environment, is essential.
A working knowledge of gardening chemicals, plants and equipment
would be of benefit, but training will be provided.
This role is a full-time position and will include weekend and Bank Holiday working.
Key duties include:
• Customer Service
• Staff Management
• Cash Handling
• Policy Implementation, Monitoring and Recording
The successful candidate will be:
• Accountable for the operational excellence and financial performance of the Centre
• Ensuring the highest standards of display, compliance and inventory control are
maintained and that sales revenue targets are achieved and exceeded
• An inspirational leader, ensuring the team are given clear direction whilst
proactively coaching and mentoring where appropriate
• Highly commercial and results driven with a proven track record in a
• A positive and strong communicator and a skilled motivational people manager
• Accountable for providing excellent customer service with a keen eye for detail
• A solution orientated thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits include government auto-enrolment pension scheme, up to 28 days holiday and staff discount.
If you would like to join our family owned and operated business and bring your ideas and skills to our fast-growing company, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Applications close – Friday 13th August 2021