SMARTech management provides technical, engineering, and business support services to companies held by Vista Holdings and Bifrost Og Draupne AS. Both these companies are owned by a technology entrepreneur and represent a range of breakthrough technology businesses run out of the UK. These include Fluenta, Augvald, Nuheart and Barentzymes. As such, we work in a diverse range of business areas, with the principal business activity concerning Fluenta
The rapid development of these organisations has given rise to the need to further expand the marketing function to drive the awareness and adoption of new products and champion the development of the organisations as market driven as opposed to being product driven.
- Creating and maintaining online and printed collateral including videos, presentations, whitepapers, blog posts, case studies, and brochures
- Maintaining social media channels
- Maintaining and creating content for company websites
- Helping execute online and offline marketing campaigns
- Collating and managing market research
- Executing targeted lead generation campaigns
- Liaising and co-ordinating between 3rd party suppliers and agencies
- Be a graduate in marketing or business, or have relevant experience
- Have excellent communication skills – a high standard of spoken and written English is essential
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of social media management including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Have previous exposure to website management, ideally conversant with WordPress
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Work well cross-culturally with teams in different regions of the world
- Be adaptive and organised while being curious and enthusiastic
- Be experienced with managing marketing campaigns in CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
- As an advantage, have experience with trade shows and global events
- Must hold a full, valid driving licence
The company is very people focused and works with all employees to develop their skills by offering training development programmes.
We are currently trialling hybrid home/office working.