This is a Multi-Skilled M&E role within the Facilities Management team.
Multi-Skilled M&E Maintenance Technician
Operational Facilities Management – (OFM)
Hours: Full time (part time will be considered)
Salary: Competitive rate
Main duties will include,
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with the company’s PPM and task schedules in a safe and professional manner.
- Carry out small Electrical & Plumbing installation works.
- Undertake reactive maintenance works as directed by the Help Desk.
- To update reactive & PPM tasks on the mobile CAFM System.
- Maintain plant and equipment to ensure they are operating efficiently.
- Take responsibility for ensuring work is completed safely and in a timely manner.
- Working with stakeholders to resolve localised issues and provide expert advice.
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise efficient operation and reliability of plant and associated systems.
- To ensure that both client and contractors Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Attend team meetings/briefings as requested.
- To proactively work towards the continued success of the business with a positive approach.
- To manage sub-contractors whilst working on site.
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and carry out emergency repairs as needed.
- Be part of the duty engineer on-call rota.
You will be working across multiple areas of the site including engineering facilities, office space and laboratories. You will be reporting to the Facilities Group Manager and working within a multi-disciplined team which will require assisting other maintenance trades in their duties. You will also be required to assist in the day to day efficient running of the facilities department. You will require UK security clearance for this role.
Closing Date: 02 August 2021
Reference number: 56/21
For further details and how to apply please go to our website
TWI Ltd is committed to treating all employees fairly and to being an inclusive employer. Our aim is to create a work environment where our employees can reach their full potential. We put Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at the heart of our people's practices to attract, develop and retain the best talent.