Paper Separation Plant Process Engineers & Assistants
Paper Separation Plant Process Engineers & Assistants (Continuous Shift)
Due to further development of our King’s Lynn Paper Mill, we are seeking to recruit a brand new team of highly motivated hands on Process Engineers and Assistants to run our new and highly automated Paper Separation Plant, at our state of the art Paper Mill on the outskirts of Kings Lynn.
The successful Process Engineers will form part of a continuous shift team, responsible to the plant supervisor for all operational aspects of the 24/7/365 separation process, including process control, quality control and reporting, logistics supply and daily first line basic maintenance checks for this fully automated process.
The Assistant role will support the Process Engineer in their daily tasks whilst being required to operate heavy plant and forklift vehicles to ensure outbound and inbound material is continually processed.
The plant is currently under construction and will be one of; if not the most advanced Paper Separation Plant in the UK, with a scheduled start-up date during the summer of 2019.
This is a unique and rewarding opportunity for the successful applicants and whilst previous heavy industry process engineering experience would be an advantage, full training will be delivered prior to start-up.
The successful candidates should have:
- A minimum C grade in 3 GCSE or equivalent subjects, including Maths and English.
- A recognised level 2 or above technical qualification in an engineering discipline.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office programmes
- A flexible and self-motivated work ethic
- The ability to multi task, prioritise workloads and analyse data and trends
- The confidence to make process decisions based on data and quality trends
- A hands-on, can do attitude and willing to conduct both physical and office based tasks.
- Some experience of UK H&S at work requirements
Closing Date for applications will be 17th March 2019
All interested candidates should apply attaching a copy of their CV in Word or PDF format only.