Hours 37 hours per week, 6am-2pm – Term Time Only
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Within the range £17,214-19,387
This is an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Supervisor to work with our extremely talented head chef and be part of our exciting “Eatwell” concept.
Eatwell looks to provide fresh, healthy and filling meals to our students, and is extremely popular.
The successful candidates for this exciting role will have a true love and passion for food, be ambitious and driven and have a high attention to detail with consistently high standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Food preparation
- Supporting the Head Chef in creating dishes from the Eatwell menus that our students and staff will love
- Supporting the Head Chef in cooking and serving hot meals.
- Ensure total compliance with Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and our Food Safety Policy
- Ensure continuity and consistently high standards in everything we do and everything we serve to all students across all sites
- Support in the direction of the team of kitchen assistants
In return the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and fun environment alongside professionals who are exceptional in their field.They will also benefit from the option to join an excellent pension scheme.
Application packs with more details can be requested from:
Application Deadline: Thursday 30th September 2021 – 9am
Please send completed applications to: email@example.com
The Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS with barred check.