Client Services Executive
- The Montgomery Partnership Ltd
- Bury St Edmunds
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Administration & Secretarial, Customer Services, Finance & Accounts
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Client Services Executive
The experienced management team has an impressive track record of delivering double digit returns to Investors. We are regarded as one of the leading Land Promoters in the Eastern Region, with land for over 17,000 units being promoted.The Investment business is managing c. £60m of commercial assets and a development pipeline of c.4m sq. ft.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and fast-growing business, in a role focused on supporting the directors of the company, maintaining the CRM database, distributing all client reports and organising meetings, presentations and entertainment. As well as being the first port of call for on client and internal enquiries.
The team have an ambitious 3 year business plan to grow the business and the successful candidate will play a very important role and will become an integral part of this growth.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director, but in a flat and open team structure where access to and communication with all Board Directors is available and encouraged. This person will, initially with oversight and guidance, be required to execute strategy with a view to working autonomously as they progress.
- Manage and respond to client enquiries.
- Liaise with clients and legal teams in respect of KYC issues.
- Maintain the CRM database and also work with the developers to improve its efficiency and reporting output.
- Liaise with the team to prepare target client lists for new projects.
- Schedule and send all regular client reports.
- Organise meetings and presentations from initial planning through to meeting the clients.
- Assist the team generally in researching and fostering new client relationships.
- Produce regular reports on all client facing meetings.
- Be responsible for all administration within the team.
- Experience of successful engagement with all types of clients in a client facing role
- Capable of working within a close-nit team, albeit with a high degree of autonomy.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional report writing skills.
- Strong understanding of due diligence processes.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Bury St. Edmunds and paying £35,000 - £45,000 p.a.
Please email your CV and Covering letter to Brandon Montgomery