Member Representative

Nottinghamshire Local Pension Board Pension Board Appointments Nottinghamshire County Council currently has a vacancy for a

‘member representative’ to serve on the Board.

The Local Pension Board is legally required to oversee the work of the Council’s existing Pension Committees, which are responsible for administering the Nottinghamshire Pension Fund.

This includes investments, investment performance management and management of pension funds. The vacancy for a ‘member representative’ must be filled by someone who is either a trade union representative, pensioner, active scheme member (i.e. currently working and paying into the fund) or a deferred member.

The new member will need to build knowledge and understanding of the rules of the Local Government Pension Scheme, policies regarding the administration of the Pension Fund, and the law relating to pensions. Training will be provided.

The new member must have time to commit to meetings, undertake training, and be able to effectively represent scheme members.

To express an interest in being a ‘member representative’ please e-mail your details to or write to Martin Gately, Democratic Services, County Hall, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7QP.

Closing date: Friday 15th October

Similar searches: Administration & Secretarial, Permanent, Part Time, Northamptonshire