An opportunity has arisen for an Installation Operative to join our successful team, as a result of our continued growth and expansion.
Roadphone NRB specialise in providing two-way radio systems and solutions. Whilst our hire division provides radio systems to Europe’s events industry, our sales team pride themselves on designing, installing and supporting high-quality, ultra-resilient DMR Tier II and Tier III solutions. Our existing customer base includes corporate banks in the UK’s financial district, power stations & large manufacturing plants.
We’re looking to recruit an Installation Operative, who will work across both our sales & hire teams. Based from our headquarters in Bourne, Lincolnshire, the successful candidates will be responsible for making deliveries, installing repeater systems, working on-site and carrying out vehicle radio installations. They will also have responsibilities at our office in Bourne, carrying out maintenance tasks, helping to maintain our vehicle fleet and other practical-based duties.
The candidate must:
- Have a practical mindset, and able to work dynamically to solve problems
- Have a full driving license
- Be confident operating a computer
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Have experience, and be confident using, portable power tools and hand tools
- Happy working flexibly and undertaking any task which is required of them
The candidate will:
- Ideally be licensed to tow trailers and drive up to 7.5t vehicles. A HGV license would be useful, but not essential
- Be happy to work away from home for extended periods (2/3 weeks), both in the UK and abroad
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely with colleagues and customers
- 20 days holiday per year
- All tools, computers, laptops and uniform provided
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Health insurance scheme (subject to eligibility)
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter referencing the job title in your application.