An opportunity has arisen for both full & part-time Logistics Operatives to join our successful hire department, as a result of our continued growth and expansion.
Roadphone NRB specialise in providing two-way radio systems and solutions. Whilst our hire division provides radio systems to Europe’s events industry, our sales team pride themselves on designing, installing and supporting high-quality, ultra-resilient DMR Tier II and Tier III solutions. Our existing customer base includes corporate banks in the UK’s financial district, power stations & large manufacturing plants.
We’re looking to recruit Logistics Operatives, who will assist our team in managing our fleet of over 14,000 hire radios. Based from our headquarters in Bourne, Lincolnshire, the successful candidates will use our asset tracking system to book radios in & out of stock, ensuring orders are prepared to meet our customer’s requirements. They will also be responsible for informing customers when equipment is not returned, and ensure this is followed through so that lost equipment is subsequently invoiced.
The candidate must:
- Have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Adopt a methodical working approach
- Be willing to work additional hours when seasonal demands require
- Be comfortable using a computer
- Able to quickly learn our ISO9001:2015 audited procedures and systems
- Happy working as part of a team
- Be fit & in good health – the role requires a reasonable amount of manual handling
The candidate will:
- Be adaptable and dynamic
- Have a good command of the English language, as you will need to liaise withcustomers over email
- Maintain a positive working attitude
- 20 days holiday per year
- All tools, computers, laptops and uniform provided
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Health insurance scheme (subject to eligibility)
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter referencing the job title in your application.