Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
£22,000.00/25,000.00 base salary OTE £35,000.00
This role predominantly covers the sales and development of the our Stommpy impact barrier systems but also requires the promotion of the products and serviced supplied by Raxel Storage Systems. STOMMPY® are at the forefront of the flexible shockproof barrier system market. Our systems are supplied for the food, pharmaceutical, warehouse and automotive sectors, however the opportunities do not have to stop there. The system is unique within the market due to its patented FIXA block and Tecklene polymer systems.
To work with the existing sales and project teams to effectively create and maintain clients. To proactively create opportunities by means of existing and new databases, social media, networking and organic growth of the Stommpy business. Maintaining a constant rhythm at researching new business opportunities while keeping a sharp attention at existing and new competitors’ activities.
To carry out detailed site surveys to ensure the correct solution if offered for all areas requiring our barrier systems.
To provide technical advice to customers on the correct barrier solution to meet there needs and offer detailed installation support for the install crews.
Duties and Responsibilities
Back Office Support Activities:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients, key accounts.
- React to clients requests quickly and effectively.
- Understand clients’ needs and make sure to facilitate their job in selling STOMMPY®
- Develop quotations
- Have the skills and ability to covert quotations to orders
- Some CAD knowledge would be beneficial however training will be offered
Operation and Sales Support Activities:
- Identify new projects and key contacts in relevant business sectors
- Survey sites following any enquiries
- Contact leads and potential Key Accounts: key project contacts, GCs, Architects, etc
- Closely monitor and follow up on sales cycles
- Identify and quantify competitors on national and regional levels,
- Establish methods and identify instruments to measure competitors’ market share
- Introduce methods to analyse competitor’s target markets by sector, by country and by business channels
- Establish comparative analytical method to compare STOMMPY® products to competitors’ products
- Establish comparative analytical method to compare corporate pricing to competition prices
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales activities,
- Proven and traceable performance in developing technical and economic quotations,
- Experience in direct sales and business development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent coordination skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Good knowledge in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Previous usage of a CRM is a plus
- CAD experience if beneficial but training will be supplied
- Motivator and willing to take on the lead
- Willing to travel for business reasons
- Creative and problem solver
- Mentally agile and culturally open to operate in and for diverse business cultures
- Able to perform under work pressure
- Positive, self-motivated and record-target achiever
- Dedicated and committed to deliver tasks and meet deadlines
- Salary package will be in line with experience
- 25 days holidays + stats
- Uncapped commission
- Company car
- Mobile phone
Product and additional sales training will be provided.
Please apply with your CV.