Aluminium Body Building
Engineering Vacancies Due to continuing expansion Priden Engineering has the following vacancies
Double Shift Vacancies: 36-hour working week (3x12 hour shift) basis in which an hourly shift premium of £3 is applied to all standard hours worked in addition to the existing skill based hourly rate.
• Aluminium commercial vehicle Body builder with MIG & TIG welding and Fabrication experience
• Chargehands for Aluminium commercial vehicle Body builder division with MIG & TIG and fabrication experience. Aluminium Body Building Department Day Shift vacancies: 40-hour working week
• Aluminium commercial vehicle Body builder with MIG & TIG welding and Fabrication experience.
• Chargehand and Supervisor for Aluminium commercial vehicle Body builder division with previous supervisory experience MIG & TIG and fabrication experience.
• CNC Press Brake operatives to work within our Aluminium body builder division. Cutting and folding aluminium commercial body kits. New Equipment Department Day Shift vacancies: 40-hour working week
• Commercial Body builder welder fabricator with MIG, TIG and fabrication experience.
• Skilled Auto-Electricians – rate up to £14 per hour depending on experience and qualifications (also looking for apprentice/trainees)
• Chargehands / Supervisor for Auto-Electrician department with previous supervisory experience.
• CAD Design Engineer to work within our commercial vehicle design department. Solidwork experience essential. (also looking for apprentice/trainees).
To apply, please send your CV at email@example.com quoting job title in subject line. For an application form please contact 01945 588476.