Grade 1C Point 8-10 £8.62 per hour
All Saints Inter-Church Academy
Line Manager: Headteacher or Senior Supervisor/Midday Coordinator
Hours: 5 hours per week Monday to Friday 12:30-1:30pm Term Time only
Main purpose of the job
To ensure the security and care of the pupils of the school and to promote their social development during the lunch time period.
Main responsibilities and tasks
1. To supervise pupils, during the lunch period, in the dining hall, playground areas and school premises, ensuring the safety, welfare, physical and mental well-being of pupils and the maintenance of good order and discipline.
2. To report to the Coordinator* at the beginning of the lunch period and receive any instructions with regards to duties.
3. To monitor the behaviour of pupils discouraging in a positive way any anti-social behaviour and reporting any incidents to the Coordinator* as appropriate.
4. To ensure the safety and wellbeing of children providing emotional support where necessary.
5. To arrange and supervise appropriate activities under the direction of the Coordinator*.
6. To ensure that all pupils who suffer any injury or accident are dealt with appropriately in accordance with the school’s agreed procedures.
Please click apply now to contact us for an application pack.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 26th April 2019
All Saints is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff; governors and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow Safer Recruitment Practices which include, but are not limited to, applying for an enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance for all newly appointed staff.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and two appropriate references.