Night Support Worker
- Spalding and Holbeach
- FRWK03 £16,296 - £17,811, PLUS 7.5% ENCHANCEMENT
- Charity & Not For Profit
- Job Level
- £15,000 - £19,999
- Contract Type
- Full Time
NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER – SPALDING & HOLBEACH, FRWK03 £16,296 - £17,811, PLUS 7.5% ENCHANCEMENT FOR HOURS WORKED BETWEEN 10.00 PM-7.00 AM, PERMANENT, 37 HPW (4 NIGHTS ON, 4 DAYS OFF)
Framework is excited to be offering supported accommodation in the South Holland area (Spalding & Holbeach) for single Adults aged 18yrs and over, who are homeless. We will be aiming to move people to independent living after a short stay at these services by supporting them to make positive choices and inspiring them to be the best that they can be.
We are looking for candidates who can communicate with people in a friendly and welcoming manner. You will need to be reliable and enthusiastic with an expectation you will be dealing with people in a busy, often challenging service environment. Taking a lead from colleagues you will help deliver personal support plans by supporting people to complete daily tasks and learn new life skills on their journey towards independence.
Experience of working in housing and homelessness or similar supportive environments is not necessary but desirable.
The aim of these roles is:
1. To ensure that service users and the building are safe and secure through regular checks and monitoring
2. To build the skills, confidence and aspirations of service users through empowerment and positive contact with them.
3. To enable people to move on and resettle from the service in a timely and appropriate way.
4. To contribute to the aims of the service
5. To work in partnership with other agencies to maximise service delivery
We offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan
Training will be required on days for up to 4 weeks.
Hours of work will be 21:30 – 08:30
To apply please visit www.frameworkha.org and complete an online application.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
CVs will not be accepted
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.