Meadowgate Academy is a Special Needs School for pupils aged 2 – 19 years.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team of committed and talented staff at Meadowgate Academy. We have vacancies for the following:
Scale Point 5
32½ hours per week. Term time only.Salary - £18,795 full time (Actual - £15,592). Start date – 5th September 2019
The successful candidates will:
- Have GCSE grade c or equivalent in English and Maths.
• Have experience of working with young people with special needs providing personal care
• Be caring, enthusiastic, dedicated and well organised.
• Be able to work well both in a team and on their own initiative.
• Have a commitment to ensuring and supporting all opportunities for our young people.
• Have a good sense of humour.
Apprenticeship Teaching Assistant – Level 3
32½ hours per week (to include attendance at college as required).
Salary - Apprenticeship pay.
Start date – 5th September 2019
The successful candidates will need:
- Minimum Level 1 in Maths and English.
• To be aware of the requirements needed for the apprenticeship course.
• To be able to manage time to ensure course deadlines are met alongside working in school as a teaching assistant.
• Personal qualities as listed above.
Further information and application forms please click apply now to go through to our site.
Please clearly state on application which post you are applying for.
Unfortunately we will be unable to write individually to all unsuccessful candidates.
The closing date for applications: 12th June 2019
Interviews: 27th June 2019
Meadowgate Academy is committed to safeguarding children and will carry out an enhanced DBS check and references for the successful candidate.