Team Manager Vacancy
King’s Lynn Supported Living
Do you consider yourself management material?
We are looking for a passionate, flexible, highly motivated, proactive and committed Team Manager to join our team.
Salary: £21.589 to £23.836 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Position: Full time (37 hours per week)
We provide Care Quality Commission registered support for people living in several tenanted schemes across King’s Lynn and surrounding areas. As a highly motivated, creative and practical person you will manage and lead a team of support staff and oversee the day to day running of the service.
You will be supporting and responsible to the Registered Service Manager in this role.
You will be expected to work on your own initiative, to ensure the schemes are well-led and meeting CQC standards whilst ensuring the needs and aspirations of people supported are being met and evidenced.
We would expect you to have good communication skills, be able to manage a staff team, enjoy a challenge and be flexible.
Post-holder will be required to work Monday to Sunday, including some unsociable hours, weekends, with On Call and Standby duties, in accordance with the needs of the service.
If you are as passionate as we are about making a positive and lasting difference in people's lives, an individual who shares our values in putting people at the centre of everything you do and would be dedicated to delivering high-quality care, support and outcomes we would love to hear from you.
We respect diversity and welcome your application.
- Comprehensive training and personal development.
- Employee wellbeing benefits.
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 recognised public holidays.
- Evidence of coaching and mentoring others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Good ICT skills and competency using Microsoft Office.
- Evidence of ability to successfully communicate with a range of difference audiences.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
- Flexibility regarding working hours to participate in an out-of-hours on-call rota (weekends and/or evenings).
- Understanding of Quality Assurance Frameworks for Registered and Unregistered services.
- Working knowledge of Adult and Mental Health Services frameworks.
- Experience of being a leader.
- Evidence of change management and resilience building.
How to apply
Please click apply, to visit our website and download an application form.
Closing date for applications: 24 June 2019