Assistant Site Manager
- The Bishop’s Stortford High School
- Bishop's Stortford
- From £23,071p.a. (Dependent upon experience)
- Construction & Building Services, Education & Childcare
- Contract Type
- Full Time
ASSISTANT SITE MANAGER
Salary: From £23,071p.a. (Dependent upon experience)
Required from August 2019
Full or Part Time
Flexi-hours to ensure premises coverage from 7am – 6pm
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated, enthusiastic colleague to join our hard working site team. To provide efficient and effective caretaking support to the School ensuring the security and general appearance of the buildings and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required standards. To undertake new developments in school that may require skills such as wood work, plumbing and electrical works.
- Assisting the site manager with the site team to ensure outstanding support is available during the school day and beyond
- The security of the premises and its contents, general maintenance of all internal and external areas, including maintenance and operation of plant
- Porterage, grounds maintenance, litter management, chemical control under direction, where appropriate
- All Health & Safety aspects of the facilities, ensuring compliance to all current legislation/requirements
Will be expected to:
- Be proactive, respond to emergency ‘out of hours’ situations promptly, hold a full UK driving licence, hold a trade qualification
- Previous experience of working in site or facilities management an advantage.
For an application form and full job description please click apply now to go through to our site.
TBSHS is committed to promoting the safety and welfare of our children and expects staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure Barring Service check required for all successful applicants.
Applications by Monday 1 st July 2019
Interviews W/C 8th July 2019