We are looking for someone who is multi-skilled in construction methods and can work to a high standard.
This is a challenging role, which requires excellent communication and
customer services skills.
You will need:
- To be presentable, hardworking and driven.
- To liaise with the Customer Care department.
- Proven joinery, plumbing, electrical, painting and decorating skills
- Good organisational skills, working on your own initiative.
- To have experience in internal finishing to a high standard.
- Good customer service skills as you will be dealing directly with the homeowner and you are representing the company.
- Very good attention to detail.
- We offer a competitive rates of pay.
- Varied Locations
The Larkfleet Group of Companies is an award-winning house building and development company based in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
We are a group of businesses with a focus on sustainability that sets us apart from competitors. We are a sustainable housebuilder, a manager and developer of sustainable energy projects and an investor in sustainability focused R&D
If you are a Multi Skilled Maintenance Person then click
to submit your cv to Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants July 19th
Previous applicants need not apply.