West Berkshire Training Consortium (WBTC) is a leading Training Provider of Apprenticeships, Study Programmes and Adult Learning in maths and English.
We currently have an exciting job opportunity within the business.
ADMINISTRATOR Secondly, a highly motivated, versatile and resilient individual to fill an essential role which will be part of our administrative team and provide support in the following areas:
• Administration support across a range of functions within the business including creating documents, dealing with visitors, assisting with meetings, invigilating exams, organising events and managing appointments
• Managing incoming queries and applications
• Provide cover on Reception Flexible hours will be considered.
Please send CV with covering letter stating current salary to karenF@wbtc-uk.com or telephone 01635 35975.
In your covering letter please include the following:
• How many years of occupational experience do you have and in what area?
• In 1-2 sentences, please describe how your previous experience is relevant to this role? Why are you a good fit for this job?
• Your salary expectations and notice period WBTC - paving the way for equality of opportunity in training, education and employment for all.
Closing date – 19th August