ASSISTANT TO CONTRACTS MANAGER
We are a local, long established, family run company.
Due to the expansion of our Contracts department,
We are seeking someone to fill a fulltime position supporting the Contracts Manager at our Crabbswood Lane site.
This is a varied role including (but not limited to):
• Dealing with incoming enquiries via the telephone or email. Accurately recording the
caller’s contact details and work required. Agreeing on a convenient date for a site visit
• Site visits to discuss work required. Take measurements, photos, etc. as necessary
• Estimating/quoting as required for relevant work using site notes etc. Accurate digital
filing of supporting information eg. photos etc. Create quote using company templates,
send to client
• Prepare site folders for work teams as required. To include relevant drawings, list of
materials and full job instructions. RAMs to be completed. Team members to be
assigned and briefed
• Ordering of materials – lead times to be observed and adhered to
• Interim site visits to made and variations to works noted down and requoted
• Final site inspections before signing off finished works
• Accurate record keeping
• Resolving of any queries or issues raised by clients or work teams
• Weekly labour sheets to be completed
Experience in the construction trade combined with good office skills would be a definite advantage
but relevant training will be given to the right applicant.
Salary negotiable, dependent on experience.
Please visit www.farwells.co.uk for more information about the company history and services we offer.
Call Steve on 01590 682527 for an informal chat or email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.