Night Customer Service Advisors - office / telephone based
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: From £24,000 per annum, pro rata, inclusive of night enhancement, dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week or Part-time, 28 hours per week
Shifts: 20:00-07:15 or 22:30-06:30 rotating as 4 on / 4 off
Rota includes Bank Holidays which are given back as additional leave days
Due to the fantastic success of Careline Support Ltd, we are delighted to be expanding our team in
Ringwood by extending our opening hours to provide 24/7 wrap around, telephone-based customer
service for our retired Homeowners and other clients at their time of need.
We are recruiting for personable and diligent ‘night-owls’ to join our call centre team to provide direct
telephone support throughout the night.
If you’re looking for night-time hours and can do a fantastic job of staying calm under pressure whilst
listening, offering reassurance and taking responsive action, we want to hear from you.
- You’ll be a ‘night owl’ happy to work between 8pm-7.15am or 10.30pm-6.30am
- We are looking for people with great customer service experience and relevant skills from all backgrounds and in particular, emergency call centres
- You will be a great listener and communicator, motivated, reliable, resilient, empathetic,
- flexible, calm in a crisis and with good common sense!
- A good standard of English and IT skills is essential.
Why work for us?
- 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, pro rata
- Safe, secure and contemporary offices based in Ringwood
- Free on-site parking
- Fantastic Colleague Benefits (eye care, reward schemes, life assurance, pension)
- Supportive and friendly team
- Free tea and coffee (as much as you can drink!)
- Extensive training from your initial induction and throughout your career
- Career development opportunities
- Rewarding work; you’ll be making a positive difference on every call
- No sales, just great customer service!
More about us
Established in 2020, Careline Support Ltd provides a telephone support service to over 10,000
Homeowners in the UK, supporting them to achieve a safe and secure lifestyle and enjoy their
retirement. We are committed to maintaining a first-class level of service at all touch points. The
creation of Careline has enabled us to elevate our service and our amazing call handling team
ensures that no-one is alone in an emergency. Working from our modern offices in Ringwood,
Careline are breaking the mould of other call centre environments.
There is no better feeling than making a difference to someone’s life and that is exactly what we do
here at Careline Support Ltd every day.
Company Values - TORCH – Trust – Openness – Respect – Communication - Honesty
How to join us
We are looking for the very best people to join our business, so if you feel you have the skills and
attributes to make a difference and you want to be part of our success story, apply today! Please send
your CV and covering email to YourCareer@carelinesl.co.uk and quote 'Careline' or call 01425462171 for more info.
Closing date for applications: 1st July 2022
Interview dates: 12th &15th July 2022
If successful, the start date will be Monday 5th September 2022 where the new night team will
commence induction training together.