Caretaker/Handyman for Tudor CE Primary School
We are looking to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic caretaker/handyman to join our amazing team. We take great care and pride in our school grounds and building.
- be someone who will care about our beautiful school and keep it safe for our delightful children and exceptional staff
- take charge of the cleaning and maintenance of our school and grounds
- be able to work under your own initiative, and take pride in keeping the school clean and safe for all users.
You will be required to:
- lock and unlock the school site and carry out security checks on the building and the statutory checks in our building
- carry out and record simple checks and maintain online and paper records for Health and Safety
- arrange maintenance calls and be onsite when needed during school holidays, when contractors are working in the school
- carry out minor maintenance of the building and grounds, drains, decorating and general DIY.
Experience would be beneficial, but full training will be provided. You will be required to act as the primary key holder, so we are looking for someone who can easily access the school.
To find out more:
For support accessing or completing the application or if you have any questions, please contact the school office. Covid safe visits to the school are possible, please call to arrange.
How to apply:
An application form and job description are available from our school website www.tudorceprimary.co.uk
Or by popping into school and we will happily give you one.
Closing date: 7th December 2021.
Interview date: 10th December 2021.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
Our school is committed to confidentiality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and staff. Our expectations are that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. The successful applicant will be appointed on completion of DBS, barring checks and references.