Christmas Bar & Waiting Staff
Full or part time hours available during the festive season
Monday to Sunday, daytime and/or evenings.
Squires restaurant and Roxana Bar
Hourly rate dependent upon experience
We are looking for seasonal Restaurant & Bar Waiting staff to join our friendly customer-focused team to support us during the busy Christmas period.
Required to serve food and drink in the Bar or Restaurant – you’ll be friendly, professional, attentive and guest-focused.
You will be flexible and be available to work evenings and weekends.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn silver service waiting, receive customer service training, Barista, and Wine training, and to work in a busy luxurious hotel environment.
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only four star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality, and luxury.
Our award-winning Restaurant provides a completely modern dining experience. Our eclectic menus attract a wide and travelled clientele, using only the finest seasonal ingredients and wherever possible sourcing all our products locally.
About the Position
Required to serve food and drink in the Bar or Restaurant – you’ll be friendly, professional, attentive and guest focused. Depending on your availability your hours may vary from week to week. You’ll have the opportunity to learn silver service waiting, receive customer service training, Barista and Wine training and to work in a busy luxurious hotel environment.
- Previous food and beverage waiting experience will be an advantage
- Reliable, with a lively and outgoing personality
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer care
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and availability to work evenings and/or weekends on a rota basis
- Must be impeccably presented and professional at all times
- A desire to work in a professional guest focused hotel environment
- Previous food and beverage waiting experience desirable.
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel and spa we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days (pro-rata) holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount within our award-winning Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position/profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
How to Apply for This Role