Customer Service Advisor, Cambridgeshire County Council
WE ARE RECRUITING!
Salary: Starting salary £22,129 with opportunities to progress to £27,514
Hours:37 hours per week, between 7:45am-6pm Mon to Fri and 8:45am-1pm on Sat
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire. Successful candidates will be working on site for
the first six weeks, then moving onto a hybrid pattern working from site as well as from home.
This will be discussed further at the next stage.
What will I do as a Customer Service Advisor?
• Take inbound calls from residents for a variety of Council services
• Deliver excellent customer service to every resident
• Take responsibility for providing resolutions
• Occasional travel to support at our Reception sites
Our values are putting lives over services, being collaborative, accountable, creative and ,aspirational!
Working for Cambridgeshire County Council: our staff are our best asset, and we’d love for you to join us!
Our focus is on delivering services to our residents and driving excellent standards.
By joining Cambridgeshire County Council,
you & gain skills working in a fast-paced environment,
while delivering outstanding experiences to our residents.
As your experience grows, you can take on more responsibility within your team.
You’ll have regular team meetings, being part of an inclusive culture.
You’ll be assigned to a mentor as well as having regular catch ups with your
manager where we’ll track your progression within our job family.
You will take calls for a range of Council services which may include Highways, Libraries,
Registration of Births, Deaths & Marriages, Waste Management, Childrens & Adults Social Care and School Admissions.
What does it take to become a Customer Service Advisor?
It doesn’t matter if you haven’t worked in a contact centre environment before,
with our bespoke induction we will provide you with a comprehensive training programme.
We do ask for the following:
• English qualification GCSE Grade 1 (C) or equivalent
• Customer Service experience
• Confident in ICT
Let’s talk benefits
• Car lease & cycle to work scheme
• Employee discounts with a wide range of retailers
• Discounted gym membership
• 23 days annual leave
• Option to purchase up to a further 4 weeks leave per year (after probation)
• Index-linked benefit scheme, including life assurance benefits
• Occupational maternity/paternity pay & shared parental leave
• Employee Assistance Programme including 24/7 access to wellbeing support
• Qualifications from NVQs to apprenticeships up to degree level
• Long service awards
• Pennies from Heaven charity donation scheme
Apply online at www.publicsectorjobseast.co.uk or alternatively send a copy of your CV
and covering letter explaining why you are right for the role to
Closing date: 30th August Start date: week commencing 31st October