Job description: Early Years Practitioner (Level 3)
Due to the retirement of a long-standing member of staff,
Snitterfield Nursery School are looking for an enthusiastic,
Level 3 qualified early years practitioner to join our small, friendly team.
This is a part-time vacancy, starting at 14 hours per week, term-time only, although there is scope for hours to increase over the course of the coming academic year. SENCO experience would be an advantage.
Snitterfield Nursery School is committed to safeguarding children and an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references will be required.
Start Date: September 2022
Pay: Hourly rate of £10.09 per hour.
Working Hours: A minimum of 14 hours per week, term-time only (39 weeks per year). The nursery school is open 8:30am to 3:30pm.
- NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in early years childcare
- Experience of working in an early years setting or other similar experience
- Commitment to safeguarding children and up to date knowledge of the relevant legislation and guidance
- Good understanding of the latest EYFS framework
- Good understanding of child development and of children’s needs
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to equal opportunities and understanding of cultural and religious diversity
- Friendly, flexible and adaptable approach
Please contact the Trustees at email@example.com for an application form and further information.