Soham Town Council seeks an Experienced Grounds Person to help maintain Council-owned green spaces in this historic market town.
You will be responsible for:
• Preparing allotment plots
• Litter picking and clearing the High Street
• Watering summer hanging baskets
• Strimming, mowing and grass cutting
• Weed spraying (training provided if needed)
The role is full-time, Monday-Friday with occasional evening/weekend work required.
Salary between £25,119 p.a. and £25,545p.a. depending on experience (in line with Local Government pay scales.)
We are looking for someone who:
• Has previous grounds maintenance experience
• Can operate necessary machinery and tools
• Takes pride in improving our town's appearance
• Works well as part of our team
If you have the relevant experience and are motivated to keep Soham looking its best, we want to hear from you!
Tel: 01353 723472
A:Walter Gidney Pavilion, Fountain Lane, Soham, CB7 5ED
Closing Date: 8th March 2024
Be part of the dedicated team maintaining and improving our historic town!