Bishop's Stortford CM22
£17,000 - £18,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent
Responded to 75% or more applications in the past 30 days, typically within 9 days.
About Broad Oak Farm
Broad Oak Farm is a growing family-run food business based in Hatfield Broad Oak with over 30 years’ experience in the manufacture of sausages.
We are a BRC Grade A accredited manufacturer and we work to the highest standards to ensure food safety and quality.
You will be working on production lines, operating machinery. There will also be elements of cleaning involved.
Monday to Friday 7.30am - 16.00pm (some overtime will be required depending on the level of business)
- 37.5 weekly hours contract
- Join a growing and energetic team
- A clear career path and opportunities for growth
- One free pack of sausages per week and free tea/coffee
- Good rates of pay and pension
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Staff discounts on food orders with the company
- A right to work in the UK
- Physically fit
- A good general knowledge of food safety and good work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Basic English level
Job Type: Full-time
We would like to point out that our production facility is temperature controlled so you will be working in a cold environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£18,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
- Performance bonus
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Visitors are required to wear masks at all times and sanitise hands before entering the building
- Bishop's Stortford CM22 7LQ (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available: