Health & Fitness Club Roles
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Monday – Sunday on a rota basis working 5 days out of 7
Salary Dependent upon experience
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only Four Star Red Star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
About the Team
Our continuing success is based on the team we have working here. We look not only for skills but also passion and enthusiasm and the ability to deliver outstanding service & hospitality. We are a privately owned, independent 4 Red Star Hotel and Spa. The successful candidate will be joining our leisure team at The Health and Fitness Club within Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa. We strive to create a luxurious guest experience for our members, hotel residents, and day guests.
About the Reception and Fitness Advisor Position
As the Health and Fitness Club Receptionist, you will be the members’ and guests’ first point of contact. Daily tasks will include greeting our members/guests, signing up new members, general administration, stock take, answering the phone and a variety of monthly reports for the club manager.
If you are a Level 2 qualified Fitness Advisor, you will assist the club with inducting new members into the club.
In this role, you will need to be available to work 40 hours per week, Monday – Sunday on a rota basis working 5 days out of 7.
- You are friendly and approachable with good communication skills
- You have a passion to go the extra mile for our customers
- You are efficient with strong organisational skills
- You are a team player
- You are self-motivated and professional with a commitment to guest service
The Domestic Assistant Position
As a Domestic Assistant, you will be working to maintain the cleanliness of the different areas of the Health and Fitness Club, such as changing rooms, poolside, gym, and dance studio. You’ll bring enthusiasm and strong team working spirit to the role. You will need to have a professional attitude and be highly motivated with great attention to detail.
- You are motivated to work alone as well as part of a wider team
- You are honest and trustworthy
- You take pride in your work
- You are confident to communicate with guests and other staff members
- You have strong time management skills
- You pay attention to deal
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club & partner discount
- 50% food discount within our award-winning Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge Hotel
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position/profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
To apply for this role:
Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org