As an Intensive Support and Safeguarding Officer your priorities will be:
• Supporting students with complex mental health and welfare needs and those with Social Workers
• The designated point of contact for Looked After Children and Care Leavers
• Monitoring and assessing the progress of students receiving intensive support
• Working closely with other relevant College staff to ensure a holistic approach to student support
• Taking a lead role in the Safeguarding responsibilities of the College
Brockenhurst College has an exciting opportunity for an Intensive Support and Safeguarding Officer to join their dedicated and enthusiastic team. You will be working on a full time, permanent basis. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £26,434 - £31,437 per annum.
If this role is something you are interested in, then please apply through Brockenhurst College website https://careers.brock.ac.uk/home.html There is a closing date of November 30th 2021 for all applications.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement: The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks which includes an enhanced DBS check as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.