Full Time (40 hours)
Monday to Saturday (5 days out of 6)
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced General Maintenance Person to join our Maintenance Team with general property and Spa maintenance.
With no two days being the same and in a business that’s open 24-7, you will have the self-motivation to thrive in a demanding environment, be able to cope with multi-tasking and manage an ever-changing list of priorities.
- You’ll have basic electrical, plumbing, and maintenance experience
- Friendly, approachable with good communication skills
- Pro-active and be ready and willing to turn your hand to any job,
- Preferably a trade qualification to undertake more technical work.
- Flexible regarding availability for on-call support
- Awareness of H&S and COSHH in relation to property maintenance
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only four-star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality, and luxury.
Working within a highly luxurious four-star property means that every guest area and the facility must be kept in impeccable working order and to the highest standards of presentation. The maintenance team provide exceptional responsive and improvement services to ensure that everything exceeds our guest’s expectations.
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount within our Award Winning Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position/profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development