Mechanical Fitter/Pump & Valve Engineer
with previous hands on experience in the pump/valve industry looking for a technically challenging and rewarding role. This position would suit an Engineer with electrical/mechanical background looking for a long term permanent position.
The candidate will work both on site and in our Spalding workshop, and must have a proven background in this type of work.
Successful applicants will be required to work overtime (including occasional weekends) and respond to out of hours call outs when required.
- Have good hands on experience in Pump and/or Valve repair, maintenance, servicing and installation; including control panels and valve testing.
- You must have at least 2 years in the industry
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Be well organised and have a positive attitude
- Be reliable and conscientious in your work
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to work within a team effectively
- Ensure all jobs are completed in line with H&S policy and guidelines
What’s in it for you?
- Call out pay
- Overtime at time and a half weekdays, Double time Sat/Sun
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Immediate start available
Monday- Thursday 7:30-16:00
Friday - 7:30-15:00
30 Mins lunch and 15 mins morning break
send CV to apply to email@example.com