Location: The Hailey & Wimbledon House
Salary: Dependent on Qualifications
The Hailey and Wimbledon House are recruiting Night Carers to work in their busy residential care home looking after service users with Mental Health needs. 1
12 hour shifts working from 8pm - 8am
Applicants will ideally have care experience however full induction and training is provided.
All applicants are required to complete an online application form.
All About Care has two residential care homes for people with Mental Health difficulties in Herne Bay, Kent. The Hailey is registered for 40 residents and Wimbledon House for 34 Residents, each accommodating Young Adults (18-65) and Older Adults (over 65) at both locations.
The Wimbledon House is situated in a quiet residential street a short distance from the beach, whereas The Hailey is located on the Downs with fabulous views across the sea.
We recognise that each resident has their own individuality and personality, they all have the right to expect to be treated with dignity and respect, and it is the responsibility of each and every member of staff to promote these values.
Everyone in our care has a right to a lifestyle, which maintains their personal independence, safeguards their privacy, offers genuine choice and meets their social, cultural and individual needs.
Aims & Objectives
It is the aim of All About Care Ltd to:
- Provide ordinary living opportunities for all residents and encourage them to participate in all aspects of daily living
- Encourage and empower residents to take control of their own lives and reach their full potential
- Ensure that the personal care needs and emotional needs of residents are met
- Promote individual choice, informed and agreed risk taking
- Offer a service in the context of overall goal and life planning with residents and in any individual programme that exists
- Provide a service, which is sensitive to the cultural and religious needs of residents
- Ensure that residents use ordinary community services and maintain their social links as far as possible
- Ensure that the needs of residents remain central to the Service provided
We feel it is essential that All About Care Ltd has a caring and understanding approach to all matters connected with the Service we provide.
Working For Us
We are very fortunate at All About Care to have a strong and dedicated staff team across the organisation with many years of experience in Mental Health and Residential Care, from time to time we have the need to recruit additional staff.
As part of our recruitment policy, we will advertise all new vacancies on this Website and in the local press.
We will have to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Scheme for an enhanced DBS Check for successful applicants.
Two references are essential one of which should be from the latest employer.
A Full Work History is required.