Operations and Engineering
As we continue to commission our brand new pilot plant we are now looking for further enthusiastic colleagues to make the most of this facility! We need a reliable Production Operator with demonstrable initiative to operate the Pilot Plant equipment and to carry out quality control checks .
You will also:
- Support and assistance in matters related to plant or laboratory equipment delivery, installation, setting up, testing, running and maintenance
- Operate and maintain building services that plant equipment and the building require (water and gas systems, cooling, HVAC, electrical infrastructure)
- Make sure that equipment is running properly and is well maintained
- Carry out weekly TPM
- Support testing activities in the analytical laboratories
- Provide support in Health & Safety and site/security management
- Maintain Housekeeping standards
- Unload/Load deliveries
- Provide support to the Plant Engineer with Plant installations/ Maintenance of equipment
We will be looking for significant prior experience from a similar production environment plus interest and skills in mechanical engineering, possibly demonstrated in your hobbies!
Note: As this is a very hands on position this role will be on site at our Haverhill location.
What you will have at Nyobolt:
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance and Health cash plan
- Company supported pension plan
- Death in Service Program
- Dynamic, cross-functional working environment
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Career advancement and opportunities
Nyobolt offers high-performance battery and charging technologies to create a world where lengthy charge times no longer exist. The company’s technology builds on over a decade of research to bring end-to-end fast charging solutions to applications ranging from power tools and home appliances to electric vehicles and industrial robotics.
Nyobolt has assembled a world-leading implementation team combining decades of experience in pioneering companies across the electric vehicle and battery value chains through operations in the UK, US, and Asia.
To apply please send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.