Full Job Description
Slatter Cricket & Play LTD are a growing sports maintenance and cricket net contractor and are looking for an experienced Scheduler/Office Assistant to join our team.
This is a busy and varied role which involves lots of contact with customers and the field team, so it's important that you're a 'people person' who doesn't mind being on the phone.
We pride ourselves on our high level of customer service, so it's important you’re customer focused too.
We are a small, friendly and supportive team who pull together to get the job done and are therefore seeking someone to join us who is a strong team player.
Your daily activities will include:
- Calling customers to make appointments for the sports maintenance to attend site.
- Taking phone calls and dealing with customer queries
- Scheduling upcoming appointments
- Managing customer queries.
- Managing through any changes to appointments that happen during the day
- Co-ordinating parts for the field team
- Experience of working in an office in an admin related role
- Experience of booking appointments for a field team
Desired skills Great customer service approach, good attention to detail, excellent time management and organisational skills, computer literate, a high standard of spoken & written English, good with numbers. Geographical knowledge.
Personal qualities A self-starter who is able to use their own initiative and has a strong work ethic. Friendly and positive, flexible and a team player.
Job Types: Part-time or Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 -£26,000.00 per year depending on experience (Full-time)