Want to be part of our exciting new opening? We are looking for a confident full-time and part-time Front of House and Kitchen Assistants to join our team at our brand-new Hare & Hounds pub, located in Speen, Newbury, opening very soon.
You will be an enthusiastic person who shares our passion for great food and service. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of this new and fun team being the face of our brand, ensuring that our customers have an exceptional experience every time.
- Hourly wage of £9.50 to £10.50 per hour
- Share of gratuities circa £4,000 per annum, paid monthly
- £500 retention bonus
Other support to you
- 3% maximum pension contribution
- 30% discount on food and drink in all Red Lion Holdings pubs
- Reduced rate if you wish to join the private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
- Increased annual leave through length of service.
- Free meals on duty
- Our new induction programme and Career Path offers structured development and career
progression, supporting in being ready for new opportunities within a growing business.
- Regular social events and familiarisation trips
- Regular in-house team competitions and recognition awards
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more
- Involvement in our charity days and events
- Refer a friend and earn up to £1,000
What we need from you
- A passion for great food and drink. We want our people to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh food and array of drinks we offer
- A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations
- An honest, dedicated and hardworking approach
- Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
- A great sense of humour! You will enjoy your work and the interaction you have with customers and your team members
- Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
- Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
- To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
- Consistency. The ability to create great food always. Being able to set an excellent example to the rest of the kitchen team
- Patience. The skills to be able to support with developing others in the kitchen team
- Ambition and drive to keep learning and to succeed
- High standards at all times, ensuring that health and safety procedures are maintained properly
How to apply
To apply for the role, please contact us at email@example.com