Would you like to work for Suffolk’s premier hotel and Spa?
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa are seeking a Night Porter
40 hours per week
Monday to Sunday, on rota basis, 5 days out of 7, shifts from week to week will vary.
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa
The continuing success of Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is based on the team we have working here. We look not only for skills, but also passion and enthusiasm and the ability to deliver outstanding service & hospitality.
In return for excellent pay, benefits and conditions, you have the chance to work, for one of the region’s best hotels, with a fantastic team of people and the opportunity to develop your career.
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only Four Star Red Star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
About the Team
Our continuing success is based on the team we have working here. We look not only for skills but also passion and enthusiasm and the ability to deliver outstanding service & hospitality. We are a privately owned, independent 4 Red Star Hotel and Spa. The successful candidate will be joining a team of over 100 people here at the Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa. We strive to create a great workplace for our staff which includes many staff benefits. Would you like to be part of a great team?
About the Position
You are responsible for the smooth and efficient running and the security of the hotel during the night. To provide security in all areas of hotel, reception services, bar tending, running night audit and counting monies, where required setting conference rooms for the next day, various other tasks throughout the night, assisting guests and staff in any way possible
- Previous customer service experience
- A positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- A smart and professional appearance
- Computer literacy
- Cash handling experience
- Experience working night shifts (preferred but not essential)
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club & partner discount
- 50% food discount at our Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge Hotel
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position/profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
How to apply for this role:
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the title of the job you are applying for.